WPBakery Page Builder is currently the most popular WordPress page builder plugin. It used to be called Visual Composer, but that has since split off into a separate tool with the page building features remaining with WPBakery.
WPBakery Page Builder serves as a front-end and back-end page builder that enables the creation of responsive designs. With several templates and lots of flexibility, it’s a solid choice.
What is WPBakery Page Builder?
WPBakery has been around for a long time, so you’ll find many integrated layouts and building blocks to design your content including boxes, icons, text blocks and diagrams. In addition, many third-party vendors offer thousands of useful elements for a distinctive appearance and over 250 integrations with other important plugins like WooCommerce.
The WordPress page builder should work with all themes. This compatibility is likely due to all elements being integrated via short codes. If you disable the plugin, the short codes remain in your content.
The interface is intuitive, but no longer up to date. It requires manual saving and is much slower than the competition. Nevertheless, depending on how you want to use it, the advantages of this WordPress page builder could outweigh the disadvantages.
- WPBakery Page Builder can be used with virtually any WordPress theme
- 50+ content elements
- Built-in skin builder permits quick element styling
- A robust template library
- Fully extendable via WPBakery Page Builder API
- Advanced grid builder
- Dedicated support Monday-Saturday
Advantages of WPBakery Page Builder:
- Many content elements, also available from third-party providers
- Integration possible with more than 250 known plugins
- Many design templates
Disadvantages of WPBakery Page Builder:
- Slow, somewhat cluttered interface
- Parts of the interface are not up-to-date, for example the image size has to be entered manually via “large”, “thumbnail” or “small”.
- No automatic save function
Best WordPress page builder for: both developers and novices alike. The plugin is easy to use, full-featured and makes it straightforward to use ready-made templates and create your own.
Normal Price: The Regular license for the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is $45 and includes updates, premium support and access to the Template Library for use on a single website. The Extended license costs $245 and includes updates, premium support and theme integration. It can be used for a single SaaS application.
Price at WP King 2.95,- EUR.
No hay valoraciones aún.