Beaver Builder Pro is another popular WordPress drag and drop plugin that streamlines the website-building process considerably. It offers a page builder plugin and framework theme, so developers can build websites quickly and condense their workflow.
The Beaver Builder Pro is reliable and simple. Compared to the competition, this WordPress page builder focuses heavily on performance and stability instead of endless features. You’ll be able to achieve the same design results as the competition, but first you’ll need to invest time in learning how to use it without a large element library.
Once you get comfortable with the user interface, you’ll discover Beaver Builder is a powerful tool that works reliably. Unlike most WordPress page builder competitors, it doesn’t generate short code, but sets layouts directly via HTML and CSS.
One advantage of this is being able to keep the layouts even after you’ve uninstalled the plugin. Later, you can edit layouts without Beaver Builder and easily combine them with different themes.
- Live and front-end editing
- Responsive and mobile-friendly designs
- Support for short codes, widgets, and WooCommerce
- The ability to enable Editor Mode to hand off websites to clients
- Full customer support
- Several easy-to-insert modules
Advantages of Beaver Builder:
- Free version offers important basic features
- Excellent front-end editing with fast switching to preview mode in real time
- Does not create short codes, but clear HTML and CSS code
- Changes are retained even after deactivating the plugin
- Top performance
Disadvantages of Beaver Builder:
- Comparatively, few content components
Best WordPress page builder for: developers who want several module options. Some developers will also enjoy the Pro plan that includes the Beaver Builder theme.
Price: Beaver Builder is available as a free version. If you need more features, you can buy a license for unlimited websites. The standard plan of Beaver Builder costs $99 and includes the page builder plugin, modules, and templates. It also includes one year of support, and you can use it for an unlimited number of websites.
The Pro plan costs $199 and includes what’s in the Standard plan, plus multi-website capability and the Beaver Builder theme. Lastly, the Agency plan costs $300, which includes the features of Pro along with white labeling.
Get it today for just 2.95,- EUR.
No hay valoraciones aún.